True Believer

www.flickr.com

Monday, June 09, 2008

Coming Home (for a visit)

It's as official as it can be before we get into the car and head for the freeway, we are coming to Portland. We are planning on leaving Bako on Monday the 16th and returning on the 28th. We will be spending a lot of time taking the baby around and introducing her to family and friends and of course will be spending a lot of time in Eugene with my parents. To be honest there are a lot of other things we could be doing with the extra moola (like paying hospital bills), but I am aching to see my home. It has been a year since we moved down here and about 9 months since we last made it up there. I am so excited we planned this trip just last Saturday! It is a fast turn around since we just got back from camp last friday and there will just be one week in between, but it is worth it!!

SEE YOU SOON!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Yay! Lori, Casey, & I were just talking today about how much we miss you guys. I'm glad we'll see you soon!

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Wish we could be there too. Have a great time with family and friends!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home