True Believer

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This morning was a big morning at our house! I laid Jayda on her tummy for a little tummy time while I had some cereal. What should I look over to see? Little miss rolled over. She is so funny, she was fussing not wanting to be on her tummy any longer and she sure did something about it. Then for the rest of the day she proceeded to fuss and refuse to let me put her down. What a great day for Billy to work late! My plan for the rest of the evening is to relax as much as possible and go to bed early. I hope I will realize my high-flying goals!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM , Blogger Sibs said...

    Hey Bren! I just thought I'd check in and say hello. I hope that the 4 of you are doing well. Now that I know you have a blog I can check in on how you guys are doing on a regular basis. Just in case you didn't know we too have a blog!!

    http://www.sibleyfam.blogspot.com/

    Check it out when you get a chance to get updates on the 3 of us! Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home