True Believer

www.flickr.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

82

This morning after Billy left for a meeting and I had balanced the checkbook and finished writing a few thank you cards I decided to take both kids for a walk. It was about 10 am and I started getting the clothes together for the children when I realized I had to nurse Jayda. After I got that done and everyone dressed and ready to go I got out the stroller and baby carrier that I made and we set out. We went to a small "park" (grassy area) almost a mile from our house. Jacob saw a bunch of prairie dogs and chased them. We had a nice time and started to head back. It felt really hot to me and we were out in the blazing sun the whole time. Billy got back while we were still out and came looking for us and asked me if it was a little too hot to be taking a walk. We finally got home and I checked the weather and it is 82 outside. It feels like 92 (and it was forcasted to get up to 97 yesterday). How am I supposed to whip myself back into shape if I can't go out at 11am? This is ridiculous! Hopefully when I get my energy back up to normal we can get up earlier before it gets super hot. It will still be about 80, but that sure beats 100!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger suzylu said...

    hang in there! I would send some windy rainy weather in trade for some of your heat if I could!

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    Too HOT! You will spend most of the summer indoors, unless you get up at 5 AM to play! You can always come to Fort Portal, where the weather is always nice!

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    wow! I am jealous. It snowed a little yesterday. I don't think winter is ever going to end!!

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger brenda said...

    I would love a little winter weather!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home