True Believer

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My friends

All I can say about my dear dear friends leaving is... How Could You? Just kidding (kind of) This is a short message I didn't want anyone getting the mistaken impression that I had no opinion of this transition. The blog I wrote 2 days ago I had to erase because it was infinitly sad, I cried the whole time I wrote it and then couldn't sleep that night I didn't think that would be a nice thing to do to my beautiful friends. I love you like members of my own family (maybe red-headed step children) but more likely a brother and sister and niece who love God more than me which is the way it is supposed to be. I pray for you all the time (even while I should be sleeping comfortably in my bed). I love you more than words can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home