True Believer

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I had the most wonderful day yesturday! I made it up to Oregon in time to see my very best friend in the whole world have her baby. Aimee Jo was so strong and did a marvelous job. Little Aniah wasn't so little, but Aimee really showed her who was boss! I always learn a lot from my friend and yesturday was no exception. I want to be just like her when I grow up. Strong as an ox, yet calm under pressure, and always thankful through everything for wonderful blessings.

Aniah is perfect (just like a tiny sumo wrestler). What a blessing she is. I am glad she is finally here and that I was able to meet her right away. I love her already.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    I'm so glad you were there for the big day! How exciting for all of you. I look forward to visiting with you soon.

    BTW, I think it is spelled Anaiah.s

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Niki said...

    Hi Brenda,
    I just came across your blog today... this is a nice surprise! And I see that you're living in Bakersfield? I just moved to San Luis Obispo in May. We're like two hours from each other! My e-mail is niki.arnette@gmail.com. It would be fun to hang out!

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    Thank you, friend!!
    I'm so glad that you were there to share in my experience.
    I love you and Anaiah does too!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home