True Believer

www.flickr.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Here I am after we got home after Thanksgiving with Billy's family (I am almost 5 months along). We were able to have Jacob go home with Nana and we had a nice relaxing evening watching movies and just vegging out. This is the night before we found out (with a 60% accuracy) that we are having a baby girl. She is going to be called Jayda Mae if, in fact, she turns out to be a girl! I hope you have had a blessed holiday weekend just like us. Tomorrow we are going to go out to get a Christmas tree (no big deal that there are no presents to go under it yet).

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!
    Seeing this pic reminds me of how much I miss you.
    I love you and I am really hoping and praying that the baby is, in fact, our little Jayda Mae.

     
  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Priscilla said...

    I agree with Aimee! You look so cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home