True Believer

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The other day my friend Sarah came for a visit and to say hello to Jacob and Billy. She is about 6 weeks more pregnant than I am and is showing already. I was wondering what Jacob thought about it so we were asking him if he thought Sarah and I are going to have girls or boys. He was pretty shy about labeling Sarah's baby, but was all opinion when it came to me. He said that he thought we were going to have a little girl and that her name could be "Screwdriver"! I asked him why he picked that name and he said "so that he could fix da TV." That makes total sense to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger breanna said...

    well i just wanted to say congratulations on your little growing bean! i hope you're feeling okay in these early weeks! it's so exciting!

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

    So cute! I love these little stories

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home