True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Really!? Are you kidding me!?!?

OK, so last week was probably the worst I have had since being pregnant. First off it was like attack of the killer stink bombs! I really had the worst gas. I know all of you women out there who have been pregnant can sympathize with the uncontrollable, inaudible, silent but deadly gas attack. I ran myself out of a room it got so bad. Then the next thing I knew I had gotten this heinous stomach flu virus that has been going around (I have really been feeling better, not having much nausea due to the bun in the oven situation, so I am sure it is somewhat unrelated to the baby). I tossed my cookies on the way to work and then had a very unpleasant day running for my life to the bathroom. I have not tossed anything else (including cookies) since that day, but have still been plagued by the running to the bathroom thing that is too graphic, even for me to write about. That is not even the worst part, you know about how you are really happy to eat anything and everything when you are pregnant? Everything that passes those lips just tastes so good and you want another helping? Well, I haven't been able to enjoy a good meal in what seems like forever! My feelings have really been hurt by my stupid body. I sure hope that this little bug I have will go away soon. I finally found out that my last day of full time work will be the 31st and I have big plans for all that time I will have available for cooking nice, delicious, hearty meals that I haven't had time for lately.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Awwww, poor girl! Pregnancy is so weird. I hope your body agrees to overeating soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home