True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a very busy time of year


Sarah's shower Feb 2nd (she is about 9 months)


Chef Jacob hard at work (don't worry the stove was not on yet)




My 28th birthday. We celebrated at a tapenyaki place called Shogun. It was expensive, but delicious. Jacob really liked it when the chef made the fire volcano. I had steak and Billy had chicken. It is now one of my favorite places (for a special occasion)



Here is Jacob literally 2 days ago playing on our patio with water. It was 69 outside and I was wearing a tank top! Way too warm for Feb weather if you ask me.


We have had a very busy past four weeks. There are some milestones not pictured above including Billy's 30th birthday. We just went to dinner, nothing fancy. Then we went to a conference out of town. We also had a baby shower for Jayda and celebrated Valentines Day Of course we neglected to get a picture of the two of us with our camara, but we went to the Sweetheart dinner at church looking all spiffed up. Now we are looking ahead to Jacob's third birthday party. It will be held at our church on Saturday in conjunction with another child here. He is the big number 3. I can't believe how fast the time has gone (especially since we moved here). Things don't appear to be slowing down anytime soon...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!! You look GREAT, by the way. I can hardly wait to meet Jayda.
    I completely forgot that Billy turned the big 3-0 this year. WOW! It's all downhill from here!
    Jacob is adorable!! He is getting to be so big! I hope that his birthday party is AWESOME!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home