True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My God is So Big

A few days ago I discovered that Jacob had forgotten a lot of the songs he used to sing to us all the time. He used to be able to sing to us two songs that we have on video: My God is So Big and Who Made the Big Round Sun. I tried to get him to sing the Sun song and he couldn't remember it. When I sang it to him he acted like he had never heard it before! So today I was re-teaching him the God is Big song and he was laughing and laughing and saying big over and over. When I was finished he had this to say:

"Well, if God is so big He must be really scary."

I replied:

"He is big and wonderful, he loves you and and wants to take good care of you."

He seemed to be satisfied with that answer and was ready to move onto the next topic of conversation (visiting Gma).

BTW, I tried for a long time to upload the video, but was unsuccessful, sorry.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    Hi Brenda! This is the first time I've read your blog! How silly is that? I look forward to reading more about your pregnancy, Jacob and the sleep-monster, and life in general. I miss you so much!!

     
  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Andrew Martin said...

    That is SO SAD!! I remember him singing those songs all of the time. At least you have the video from when he did know them.
    We need to see some new prego pics, girl! You are getting close!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!
    Aimee Jo

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home