True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Get This

I cannot believe that I neglected to blog about a very auspicious day in the life of one little Jacob McKenzie! A few weeks ago Billy called to me from upstairs and said that I needed to join the two of them in the bathroom. That did scare me a little bit, but after ascertaining that it was no emergency I went up to find my little prince on the toilet after having put his poo poo in the right place for the first time! It was a very exciting day, one filled with hope and anticipation for all the future bowel movements placed in the potty by my little guy. I should have known not to expect too much out of him because later that same evening he pooped in his diaper and has; to this day; yet to repeat this sudden, and wonderful symbol of his growing older. Who before you had children that you would celebrate so whole-heartedly the simple act of a toddler pooping in a place where you don't have to clean it up! I felt like a million bucks! I just wish that feeling never had to end. Here's to hoping that once this baby comes I will only be changing the baby diapers instead of the baby and the toddler pull-ups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home