True Believer

www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. My marriage
2. My boy
3. My girl (she is 3rd since I haven't met her yet)
4. Getting organized
5. Saving money
6. Planning ahead
7. Reading
8. wow I'm a geek and ok with it

8 Things I want to Do before I Die:
1. See my children grow up and get married
2. Be a Grandmother
3. Become a nurse
4. Help others in a more tangible way
5. Travel all over the US
6. Travel around the world
7. Make sure those I care about know how I feel about them
8. Become more adventurous

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Sarah Connor Chronicles
2. Heroes
3. Stargate Atlantis
4. The Unit
5. Lost
6. Backyardigans
7. Go, Diego, Go
8. Dora the Explorer

8 Things that Attract Me to My Friends:
1. They are Funny
2. They are more outgoing then me
3. They are Honest and Open
4. They are Loyal
5. We share Common Faith
6. They like my kid(s)
7. They are easy to talk to
8. They love to laugh

8 Things I Say Often:
1. What is it baby?
2. Follow directions!!
3. What do you want for snack?
4. No computer today (how sad is that)
5. I'm feeling fine today
6. Mommy is resting right now
7. My feet hurt
8. Sorry, I'm gassy

8 Artist I Never Tire Of:
1. The Beatles
2. Nora Jones
3. India Arie
4. Sara McLachlan
5. Good Charlotte
6. Casting Crowns

8 Things I Learned in '07:
1. The heat is not that bad in Bakersfield
2. My friends are very very imporant to me, even if I am bad at staying in touch
3. I am pregnant
4. It's a girl
5. Second pregancy is not as fun (or easy)
6. Jacob is very sensitive to missing his best friends
7. Jacob loves to talk about and look at anatomy
8. I am more nervous than I thought I would be for baby #2

I tag: Kristi B, Kelli and Robert, and Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home