True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Working Stiff

I am now covering the maternity leave of the church secretary where Billy works. I started yesturday and it is pretty kick back. I strted a book at the office yesturday afternoon and i finished it already (around 1 pm the next day). I am really going to be able to get caught up on my reading while earning a paycheck to answer the phone and door. So far my only other responsibiliy (besides making coffee) is to put together the program for church every week. That little project isn't really that time consuming and I have to wait on the ministers to give me the information to include in it. We are really going to be able to line our savings account for tax season next year! The best part is I come in about 8am and leave at 4, so I am not here all day long. It is going to be a good few months that are peppered lightly with lovely trips to the land in my heart; the Pacific NW. See you soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM , Blogger Andrew Martin said...

    Nice! Sounds like a pretty good "gig". Say "hi" to the hubby and the boy.

    Peace

     
  • At 9:26 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. We can't wait to see you! Glad you found something to do with your time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home