True Believer

www.flickr.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Working woman

Billy and I decided that it was time for me to start contributing to our debt snowball to get out of debt sooner (and into homeownership faster). So, it was my first week to work since Jayda was born. Although, some might not think of my new job as "work". I have started taking care of a little girl named Mia. She is about 18 months old and is very cute. I am only keeping her for a few hours two days a week and the time has been flying by. She is not very verbal yet, so that poses a few problems. There has only been one meltdown on her part and it didn't last long. She might be in a honeymoon phase, so I will not get my hopes up too much. I start 3 classes on the 25th and will not be able to sleep as much as I do right now (thats laughable). I just hope I can get all my homework done! 3 cheers to all the mothers who do everything they can for their families! Hip hip hooray; hip hip hooray; hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger suzylu said...

    you go girl! Where do you get your energy? I may need to go back to work as well - hope pettygrove can use me. Not looking forward to leaving J but I childcare is not my gifting =)
    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home