True Believer

www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Psp Reunion

We did it! We finally took a vacation. It was awesome. We got to spend time with our cherished friends from Portland that we miss so much. We were unable to see everyone that we wanted to see, but such is the price we pay for such a short journey. We love to spend time with our friends the Sibley's, the Martin's and Hershell. We also had a wonderful feeling of going home when we got to go to Pump Sunday morning and to spend time with our long lost Pump family. The Psp reunion was awesome, thanks for putting that together! We were glad there were so many people we could see at the awesome functions that were planned for us. It is always a mixed blessing, because it is so wonderful to see everyone and spend time with them, but it makes me so sad to have to leave them again. I am always reminded how much I miss my Portland home and family. I will continue to trust in God that he has a plan for my family and I will continue to try to follow where he leads, no matter what. I will be going with the flow for a while longer! We didn't take as many pics as I thought, but here are a few.







1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger suzylu said...

    I'm so glad you were able to get to portland! I know you guys a so missed - especially from your PUMP family! I so wish we could have been there - but God has a plan for us a well and I pray the same prayer you do! I do hope I'll get to see you and your family sometime soon! Love you friend, suzy~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home