True Believer

www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vacation

No, we don't have plans for one, but I sure need one. I feel like I have been working hard for a while now. Obviously school was a big challenge, but I was able to barely squeak out all A's. Then after school let out I almost immediately started working at the church office. Our secretary no longer works there and I am filling in until a permanent replacement is found. Also, a week or so ago our church held VBS. It was exhausting. I felt like I was working double shifts all week long. Oh, and did I mention we have put in an offer on a house? We are trying to by a 3 bedroom house. It is a short sale, so it will be a few months until we hear, but we are just waiting for the bank approval! We are really excited. Our real estate agent has told us that she is sure the deal will go through without any major problems, we just have to wait. So, things are pretty crazy right now and boy do I need a vacation!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eugene, Grammy, Grampy and Lexi are waiting...Love ya! Great pictures on facebook by the way. Mom

     
  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger Priscilla said...

    Way to go on buying a house! That is such an exciting step to take! I hope it all goes through!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home