True Believer

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tis the Season

I have been having a rough go of things lately. Stressed from school, the kids have been ill and I have been missing my family for the holidays. Things are beginning to look up. Finals are upon me and will be over soon. The best news of all? My parents are going to come to Bakersfield and whisk us away for a few days down near Palm Springs. I am very happy to be with them and at the same time to be getting away! Yes, things are definitely looking up! Now all we need is for Jayda to ditch this hacking cough and we will be awesome.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    When you said "the best news of all" I hoped for a second that you were coming to Portland!! Well, I'm happy for your almost best news. :)

     
  • At 3:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I should have specified, under the circumstances, this was the best news possible. Of course, we would have jumped at the chance to come up there, but it was not in the cards this season. We are thinking April for Jayda's 1st birthday.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home