True Believer

www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

There are a few updates. The first one is we are replacing our camera battery charger for the second time. We keep losing them, and then are unable to take picture of our Bambinos. It is terrible, we had to borrow a camera to take pics at Jacob's fourth birthday celebration. We opted to forgo a party and just go out to John's Incredible Pizza (its like Chuck E. Cheese with better food). We had a fun time and he got to go someplace special. Plus it was a lot cheaper than hosting a big hoopla.

Jayda finally got her first tooth this month. It is weird when she bites my fingers it actually hurts. I will have to keep an eye on that one!

School is not so fun this semester. I am taking two classes, Anatomy and Physiology and Microbiology. Micro is hard because my teacher sucks. More then half the class is failing. I have a B, but I was expecting an A so I am upset about it. A&P is easy and I am getting an A in that one. I will be eligible to apply for the nursing program for a fall start, but since I am still "in progress" I don't think I will get in until January (hopefully). School keeps me busier this time around since I am spending almost 20 hours at school with classes and labs. I will be sooooo happy when this semester is over. 10 weeks to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home