True Believer

www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I have a new job! Thanks in large part to Suzy Tucker, I got the job as receptionist at the physical therapy office where she works part time. I am really excited about it the pay and benefits are great and it is full time monday through friday. The extra money is going to pay our rent at our new place and to help pay our bills down. I start this monday and I have high hopes that I will enjoy it and love to come home in the evenings to enjoy my family. My Grandmother is going to care for Jacob teusday through friday and Billy has mondays off. This is a great opportunity for our family and we are very excited about this new development. We really have been blessed and I feel like God has been working things out for us lately to give us a better situation than the one we were in before.

12 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Wow! That's very cool - hope it works out well for all of you.

     
  • At 6:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    That great! Hope it works out in the best way possible for you guys!

     
  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    YAY!! Remember that I said I wasn't gonna call until I heard from you about it...well, I didn't hear anything on Wednesday OR Thursday OR...so anyway, I said something to Andrew about it and he said (in a care-free tone) "Oh, yeah, Brenda did get the job."
    "WHAT?"
    Apparently, he forgot to tell me on Wednesday after he talked to Billy. Figures.
    Anyway...I am so excited for you!! YAHOO!!

     
  • At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes! That's great!

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger emilykaypeters said...

    Good luck with the new job... I can't wait to see you guys again. We'll be moving up to Portland in January.

     
  • At 5:58 PM , Blogger ewall said...

    bren, what great news! i'm excited for you guys! keep us updated on how it is going!

     
  • At 9:41 PM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    Im really excited for you, girl!
    Sounds like it is going to be a really good thing for you. Haha, who knows. I may need your services sometime, with my ligament luck :)

    I miss ya'll

     
  • At 4:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:31 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Yeah! Sounds great. I am going to call you soon, cause we need to catch up. Now that you are a working gal you might not be able to get together with me! But we'll figure something out! Love and miss you guys

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home