True Believer

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Poor Baby

Last night we were all still sitting around the table after dinner chatting when Jacob began getting a little fussy. I took him out of his chair and not five minutes later the kid threw up so much food! It projectiled all over me and the floor and the tablecloth. There was bits of lunch as well as dinner. The poor little guy had been feeling sick all day, sleeping a lot and cuddling when awake. He had a temp of 101, so we adminitered tylenol and he cuddled some more. He slept all night and still seemed to feel sick when he woke up, so in went more tylenol. He seems to be feeling better this afternoon after eating only bland foods (I did not want a repeat of last night! It almost made me sick).

We have so much stuff still to do for my home business, I hope he gets to feeling better very soon. The majority of people down here think he is teething, so he might even come back with another tooth! Not walking yet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home